Egremont, WM Chapel, Cumberland

By GW Oxley

The Chapel was built in 1821 at a cost of £170. There were 140 sittings in 1873.It was sold for £364 in 1877 when the new chapel was being built. The exact location of the chapel has not been established.

Sources

Wesleyan seating returns, 1873

Cumbria Archive Service, Carlisle DFCM1/2/82 – 97

Cumbria Archive Service, Whitehaven DCM2/37

This page was added by GW Oxley on 16/10/2017.